Music Review | ITZY

 



I think ITZY was the first girl group that I started watching on Weekly Idol (Kpop reality TV show). My older sister LOVES this group and she is practically in love with one of their songs. Literally, we were outside playing badminton and she was just dancing and singing to Wannabe the entire time. To be honest, that song is pretty good and the lyrics get stuck in your head so I get why she loves it. Wannabe was also the first song I heard from ITZY. At first, I did like the song, but after a while, I got sick of it, hence the singing and dancing 24/7.
For this group, I did learn their names since I started watching reality shows. As for my favorite member, I would go with Ryujin. I don't know why I like her, but I can always distinguish her voice from the rest of the members since shes a rapper. I don't really have a second favorite but I know my sister loves Chaeryeong since her sister Chaemin is in the group IZ*ONE. Since she loves IZ*ONE, it made sense that she likes Chaeryeong. 
As for my favorite song, I guess Dalla Dalla? I don't know since I only know a few of ITZY's songs, but as of right now, the song stuck in my head is definitely Dalla Dalla. I've listened to a few of their older title songs but Dalla Dalla was still stuck in my head along with the ASTRO song Always You. It's all I've been listening to on Spotify and YouTube and both songs are stuck in my head. I've watched their MV's and listened to the songs enough so that I could have basically memorized both songs if they weren't in Korean. 


ITZY has its songs streaming on both Spotify and YouTube if you guys want to check it out.
I recommend Dalla DallaIcyWannabeNot ShyDon't Give A What, and iD
Hope you guys enjoyed! If you want to recommend me to listen to a song, don't forget to let me know!!
Good luck to everyone in school!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories