Music Review | Dreamcatcher




Dreamcatcher was a group that I heard about years ago but never really paid much attention to until recently. My sister showed me their latest release Boca and I started becoming more interested in their songs and albums. In the end, Dreamcatcher became the group that I had a lot of songs from a Kpop artist in my Spotify playlists. I don't really know if I stan this group or just like listening to their songs, but I definitely like them. Though they aren't that popular, the songs that I like kinda end up stuck in my head so I thought I would write a review about them.
Dreamcatchers' music genre is more of Rock and Roll than actual Pop, so maybe that's why I didn't pay that much attention to them before now. But after I started listening to Boca, my sister showed me some of their MV's that were a bit horror-themed thinking I would like the MV. In the end, I did end up liking some of their songs based on the MV's I saw. I don't really have a favorite member since I didn't bother to memorize their names -w-'''' 
So I don't really have a favorite member. But I do have a favorite song. My favorite song is Piri. I don't really know why but I really love the chorus and it just stuck in my head and the lyric translation for the chorus translates to "blow on the flute".I actually didn't know that till a while ago so I thought it sounded really pretty and since I play the flute, it was sorta perfect. This song just became my overall favorite song from Dreamcatcher for like no reason. Maybe except that the lyrics sound pretty -w-
But overall, I love the group for the songs, I do really love their Rock and Roll genre of music since it's not common in Kpop groups, and I guess I just found it more interesting as I started listening to the songs. I love that they stuck to their concept over the years and haven't changed it to appease the public, even if they don't win. I do truly recommend this group for you guys to listen to, they are really good and one of the few groups that I'm more into their music.


I definitely recommend this group for you guys to listen to, search them up on Spotify or YouTube if you guys are interested!
I recommend PiriFly HighOdd Eye4 Memory, and New Days.
Hope you guys enjoyed! Comment below to let me know what other groups I should do!!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories