Music Review | Astro

 



Ok to be honest, I love this group for absolutely no reason at all besides the fact that them being crackheads is the source of my entertainment. Anyway, I remember hearing one of their songs that caught my attention when my sister and I were waiting for our parents to come back from grocery shopping. I believe that song I heard was Knock, the most recent album comeback. The first song actually heard from them was Crazy Sexy Cool years ago. Since this song never really stuck in my head, I dismissed it and never thought much about the group until my sister showed me Knock years later. 
I later started listening to the other songs that my sister showed me and I fell in love with the group. Their songs are amazing and I think this was the first group that I stan because I love more than 1 song. Their songs just make me super happy and I can always listen to them and never get sick of it. I would always end up listening to this group whenever I was feeling down and it just made me feel better. 
After a while, I started watching some of the Kpop reality TV shows on YouTube and the first group that came to my mind besides ITZY was ASTRO. In end, I ended up laughing so hard that my sides hurt and I was crying. The group members are absolutely crackheads, especially MJ. 
My sister's favorite ASTRO member is Moonbin. I don't think I had a favorite member till I started watching the reality shows of them being crackheads. Moonbin and Rocky are my two favorites cause I seriously cannot decide which one considering they both make me laugh and it's just hilarious watching them fool around. Rocky is also like the 2nd/3rd favorite since he's legit just so cute and precious rock. Those three just kept making me laugh as I watched videos on YouTube. The rest of the members are tied for 4th/3rd so I don't really favor any of them but I still love them equally.  
My favorite song is probably Gemini. As I listened to more of their songs, my favorite changed around, but in the end, Gemini just became my intimate favorite. This song just makes me really happy when I listen to it, it's so calming and just makes me want to cry. The vocals are literally so pretty like what the heck. Listening to it makes me feel better when I'm sad or pissed. 
I guess my favorite Album is All Yours because that album has my two primary favorite songs Gemini and another song called Our Spring. Those two are some of my favorites and honestly, out of all the released albums, All Yours my favorite.  

If you guys want to check out more of ASTRO's songs, they have them streaming on Spotify.
I recommend 숨바꼭질 (Hide & Seek)픗사랑 (Innocent Love)모닝콜(Morning Call),  장화 신은 고양이 (Cat's Eye) (2016 Spring Up Album), Breathless (2016 Summer Vibes Album),  고백 (Confession) (2016 Autumn Story Album), Should've Held OnYou & Me (2017 Winter Dream Mini Album), Dreams Come TrueBaby니가 웃잖아 (You Smile)너라서 (Because It's You)Dream NightI'll Be ThereEvery Minute (2017 Dream Pt. 1 Album), With YouRun (2017 Dream Pt. Album), Always YouBy Your SideCall OutStay With MeReal Love (2018 Rise Up Album), All Night1 in a MillionHeart Brew LoveLove Wheel (2019 All Light Album),  Blue FlameWhere the Wind BlowsYou're My World (2019 Blue Flame Album), KnockWe StillLights On (2020 Gateway Album), One & Only (2020 One & Only Single), No I don't...(2020 No I don't... Single), and We Still (Be With U) (2020 We Still (Be With U) Single), and the most recent album All Yours (2021 All Yours Album). 
*To be fair, I've updated this post way too many times considering they keep coming back with amazing albums and songs that I love so if you want to hear all the songs that I've mentioned, come check out my Spotify playlist @• Saoirselytical • in the 'ASTRO' Playlist!*
ASTRO also has a subunit with Moonbin & Sanha and their debut Bad Idea (2020 IN & OUT Album)  so be sure to check it out!
Hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to let me know if you have some group or song recommendations that I should listen to!! 


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories