Favorite Books of All Time | Percy Jackson Book Tag |

Hey everyone! I hope that by now, you've heard the EXCELLENT news that Rick Riordan has finally done what we've all wanted!! If you haven't heard, he's announced that Disney has decided to make a Percy Jackson TV show on Disney+!!! 
*screams so loud that my sister almost punches me :)*

This series I'd pick up in the summer of 4-5th grade and honestly, I fell in love with the world of Greek Mythology and Rick Riordan made it come to life. I think I've reread the series way too many times to count, not to mention Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase...you get the point. My sister found this fun tag by May @ Forever and Everly and I almost freaked out. Well, let's give it a go! 


O F F I C I A L     R U L E S
Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post. (I'm doing this without being tagged as far as I am aware)
Link to the original creator: May @ Forever and Everly! Please note that she made the artworks/graphics if using them. 
*If you care about graphics having a clear quality, make it big enough so that the dimensions are 1103 x 175!
Match the books with the given prompts.
Tag as many people as want!
Copy/paste the rules and list of prompts. 


28855782. sy475   45872054. sy475   22694936   18584855. sy475

1 percy
This is the best book I've read in a long while. A twist of horror and a hint of mystery left me with the chills, probably shouldn't have stayed up until 3 AM reading this. But it was definitely worth it. Anyway, I did really loved this book and it is one of my favorite books of all time! The story was so unique and different that I instantly felt interested when I read the blurb. Definitely gave me chills.

2 annabeth
I read this book after my sister told me to read the Young Elites trilogy. My best friend loves her series Legend and always begged me to read it. Maybe one day in the future, I will, but I'm going to go reread this book again for now. I normally don't like historical fiction, but Marie Lu added a hint of fantasy that made this book so intriguing that I couldn't stop reading it, and it opened up a new world I never thought to explore. Even after I finished, I'm 100% gonna reread this book.

3 grover
The Girl Who Could Not Dream by Sarah Beth Durst
I really loved this book and reread it repeatedly. This book was amazing and I loved everything the author wrote. I fell into a trance and I could have sworn I was IN the book, and when I finished, I wanted to find a dream distiller right away and create my very own Monster <3. 
The author created something so captivating that it made it harder to not stop flipping the pages. 

4 luke
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
When my sister first introduced me to this book, I was only half interested. I read her other book Cinders and I freaked out since I didn't really pay attention to the cover and stuff. But in the end, I ended up LOVING this book. Although the cliffhanger made me want a second book and sadly, this is standalone but a book I would recommend.

10433925   13418925   44107480   32571395. sy475

5 chiron
This book is a continuance of Peter Pan and it was AMAZING!! Yes, it fits the description perfectly. The book reminded me of a fantasy world I've often dreamed of when I was younger. Dreaming of Neverland is a typical childhood fantasy, definitely a book that feels like home <3
I loved how this author took the story of Peter Pan and took it straight to the next level and by the time I was done with this book, I already was planning for this to be a movie and a sequel to Peter Pan

6 tyson
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Ok ok! I admit it! I stayed up till 2 AM reading this book.  Samantha and her brother Scott were never close until she had her accident. She didn't remember anything and he was always there, every step of the way, even if it meant punching her annoying ex in the face :)
The two always have each other's backs <3.

7 thalia
Lovely War by Julie Berry
My sister read this book first and when she gave it to me, she admits this book was close to perfect. I read it within a few hours and of course, Lovely War is close to perfect. With a mix of Greek Mythology as Aphrodite spun the fates for 4 people and the hardships of war, this book was pure gold. There were a lot of moments where I kinda freaked out and laughed at the story. My sister also wrote some tear-jerking comments to some parts of the story that I constantly go back and reread to have a laugh.

8 nico
One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
A friend of mine had this book with him in Homeroom. In about 5 minutes, I asked him if I could borrow the book from him. Next thing you know, I was done and searching up when the second book would come out. Definitely one of my all-time favorites. I also read the sequel which was One of Us is Next and one of the other books called Two Can Keep a Secret and it wasn't a surprise that I ended up loving all of them.

18667792   28588345   23341252   20821111 

9 calypso 
 Conversion by Katherine Howe
This. Book. Was. SO. GOOD. It was amazing and I loved it. Normally, I don't like Historical Fic, but Conversion was an exception. This book was originally chosen for my school project, and I ended up loving this book. The ending gave me literal chills as I read it and I vaguely remember running around the house and basically freaking out. A retelling of the Salem Witch Trials, Katherine Howe definitely knew how to make me love the book. 

10 rachel
The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
Ok, let's be honest. This is the third book in the Young Elites trilogy, and if I loved the first two books, obviously I would love this one. Honestly, I think the book ended on a cliffhanger but it was extremely cute. I think my sister looked at me weird when I kept yelling out occasionally "YES" or "SHIP". Oops. No regrets though. This book was amazing. 

11 jason
This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston
This book also was part of a school project. Now thinking about it, I should get assigned more projects considering all the good books I've read all came from me looking for books for the projects. Anyway, this book was great. As much as being hit with a brick hurts, this book is worth it. It had all the good qualities to make me fall in love with the book and I remember rereading it over and over again before I could return the book to school. 

12 piper
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
This book was one of the few books that my sister suggested that I loved. To be honest, this trilogy was one of the first books I've read by Marie Lu, and they turned out to be pretty good. So I was slightly interested and as I fell into the world of the Young Elites, truth be told, it only got better and better. The book had an absolutely fantastic start to the trilogy and the ending made me almost cry (not really but it was that good) and I never regretted listening to my sister to check this series. 

40024139   13335037. sy475   34448522   

13 leo
Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
This book may have not been the funniest book I've read, but some moments were pure gold. And by pure gold, I mean laughing out loud pure gold. I'm pretty sure there were some parts of the book that made me laugh so loudly and hard that I had tears in my eyes. The second book is said to come out soon and I can't wait to check it out and to read some more of Lou's pure gold humor. 
14 hazel
Divergent by Veronica Roth
I think I read this book in 2019 or something, and I did end up loving the series. I decided to give this series a go with friends at school who are in love with Divergent and owning all 3 books. I admit I did stay up till like 2 or 3 AM finishing each book, but after reading them, I did understand why my friends loved the series. I guess I was never interested in the books before but with being quarantined and absolutely nothing else to do, I decided to read these books since they have been sitting on my shelf for like 3 years and I never regretted it since.

15 frank
The Girl With The Red Balloon by Katherine Locke
This book was one I picked up from a readathon and the entire book I was on my toes and occasionally yelling out a "SHIP!!!" The ending almost made me cry and I feel like I wasn't satisfied with the ending of the book. Unfortunately, the second book is more of a prequel, not a sequel. I was really disappointed so I didn't read the second book. Maybe I'll read it in the future but I'm not really sure cause I was hella disappointed when I found out that the first book had such a good ending and a cliffhanger but no sequel from the second book. 

42133479. sx318   48574106. sy475   50266914. sx318

16 reyna
Wicked Fox by Kat Cho
This isn't a book everyone hates, but it didn't get the rating I thought it deserved. I did love the first book, despite that, I read it last year. I was super excited when I found out my sister had gotten both books in the duo on my kindle. This book doesn't have the rating on Goodreads as it deserved, so I thought this was a fitting category. Kat Cho wrote this book extremely well and despite this book ending on a cliffhanger, I loved the first book and basically freaked out when I read the second book Vicious Spirits. 

17 octavian
Ignite the Sun by Hanna Howard
I did not like this book. Even though I stayed up reading it, the book made absolutely no sense to me and didn't have a plotline. I think I gave this book 1 or 2 stars, but I do not recommend reading this book. I really didn't enjoy it. The storyline just made my head hurt thinking about it and I'm pretty sure the only thing I liked about the book was the main character's last name.
But no, I didn't like this book and I don't recommend it.

18 percabeth
Angel Buddy by MasterGin
I have debated for like 30 minutes whether it was this book or another. Angle Buddy isn't exactly a book per se, but seeing a trailer on YouTube made me so interested right away. I was extremely lucky to find someone who streamed the episodes online since you had to pay to read anything. I think I cried at the cutest part, it was THAT cute. I definitely loved this comic and I am hella grateful that the ad for this comic popped up. I love this so much and I can't wait to finish this. <3



Finally!! This took a lot longer than I expected. But in the end, this was definitely worth it. It is true, I am addicted to the PJO world and this was an amazing opportunity to get to answer these amazing questions. Thank you so much May for creating this amazing tag!! This was extremely fun to do!! Again, thank you May!  
If you guys answered these questions, I would love to check it out!! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories