Music Review | Taeyeon

 



Taeyeon is a solo artist that used to be part of the Kpop girl group Girls Generation but I've only heard songs from her specifically because of my sister. My older sister LOVES her and she literally has a Spotify playlist dedicated to the songs that Taeyeon and another singer Jessica wrote. To be fair, her voice does sound really calm and soothing so I can see why my sister loves her. I do really like some of the songs I've heard from my sister and I ended up deciding to write a post about her since I do like a few of her songs.
I don't really have a favorite song from her since I only know 3 songs. But I do like the song Fine and her first debuted song I. I think the first song I ever heard from her as I'm the Greatest. I heard she wrote that song for two Kpop idols Sulli and Jonghyun who committed suicide to remind you that you're the greatest. Another singer IU also composed a song dedicated to Sulli and Jonghyun called Eight which I also recommend checking out. 

   Sorry, this review was a bit short but I am a bit busier with school lately.
Taeyeon has songs streaming on Spotify and YouTube so be sure to check them out!
I recommend the songs VoiceI'm the GreatestI, and Fine
Hope you enjoyed this small post and I'll try to post more often.
Good luck to everyone in school!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories