Hello Wonderland!


Hi there! This is so cool! I'm writing my first blog post ever! Let me start with a couple facts to introduce myself to you all. My name is Koralie and you can call me Kora for short. I love reading, drawing, and bothering my older sister (go follow her at Small Stained Pages - she writes about books too!) She says I could try sharing 10 facts first so let's see how this goes:

1. I love animals - especially wolves and foxes, they're so beautiful!

2. I love Disney, my favorite is Baymax (who can't love him? He's a walking marshmallow!)

3. I'm a true Gemini, chatterbox, and social butterfly.

4. I just finished the Infernal Devices series and I think I'm addicted.

Image result for baymax gif

5. My favorite color is black. 

6. I have a bunny at home named Ivory - she's the fluffiest fluff ever.

7. My Hogwarts House (according to the new Wizarding World quiz) is RAVENCLAW!

8. If I could have 1 magical power, I would want to talk to animals.

Ravenclaw GIFs | Tenor

9. My favorite genres are Thriller and Mystery.

10. I love Alice in Wonderland which is the inspiration behind this blog's title!

That's all I've got for now! See you next time~


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories